The Marriage Enrichment Weekend provides an opportunity for couples to take a closer look at their married life i.e. how it has been and how it can be improved.
It aims to help couples to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of their spouse’s needs.
- Learn practical and effective communication skills.
- Identify conflict areas and provide strategies.
- Deepen their friendship and keep married love alive.
The topics to be covered are:
- Conflict resolution
- Decision making
- Doing things together
- Love and friendship
- Differences between men and women
- Practical ways to improve communication
The weekend will consist of:
- Formal presentations
- Film and discussion
- Group workshop
- Question and answer sessions
- Opportunities for couples to discuss issues in a relaxed setting