This is a course designed for parents of children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Key Aspects of Child Development
- Heredity and Temperament
- Discipline and Authority
- Communication Between Parents
- The Family Environment
- Play and Free Time For A Positive Effect
It aims to assist couples to:
- Understand that they are the primary educators of their children.
- Help their children form good behavioural, emotional, and intellectual habits while they are at their most receptive stage of development.
- Use the information provided to learn to reflect, to analyse situations and problems to make objective decisions in educating their children.
- Set appropriate educational goals for each of their children according to their ages
- Communicate effectively between themselves about each child’s development.
- Discover how to observe and foster the unique development of each child’s character.
- Recognise the positive sources of educational information and influence available
- Share ideas and experiences with other parents.
Each session consists of:
- Case Study. Participants review real life situations as a means of learning how to identify issues objectively, set attainable goals, propose solutions. and solve problems.
- Small Groups Discussion. Guided group discussion help participants to develop solutions to typical family situations and challenges in an informal setting where they learn from each other and form friendships with like minded parents.
- An Informative Presentation. Participants are provided with information and guidelines to apply to their personal situations.